Real freedom bites
Are you feeling that sweet Olympic spirit yet? The Chinese authorities confirmed today that the 20,000 foreign journalists covering the Olympic Games will not have unrestricted access to the Internet during their stay. Kevin Gosper, the head of the IOCs press commission, admitted today: I also now understand that some IOC officials negotiated with the Chinese that some sensitive sites would be blocked on the basis they were not considered games related. Yesterday Gosper said the IOCs ke
http://antonyloewenstein.com/blog/2008/07/31/real-freedom-bites/
Google: AdSense games
Google: AdSense games 31, 2008 2:57 .. Internet, PicoNews Google, Google AdSense, Google AdSense for Games, Google in-game advertising technology, Google games, in-game advertising technology, Google games,
http://ghznews.wordpress.com/2008/07/31/google-adsense-%ce%b3%ce%b9%ce%b1-games/
One Game to Rule them All
Sluggy Freelance is doing a fantastic job skewering WoW in his recent Chapter titled Years of Yarncraft. Not that I dont like MMOs, but strips like this mornings remind me why sometimes I dont miss them.
http://blog.urbanbohemian.com/2008/07/31/3884/
No comments:
Post a Comment